Accounts Assistant Manager
A leading Accountancy & Business Advisory Firm
Your career development will be a priority
About Our Client
Our client is a leading firm of Accountants and Business Advisors that has seen dramatic growth in recent years. They prioritise your career development and you will be encouraged to share knowledge, ask for help and empower your colleagues.
This role sits within a medium-sized team who are currently working from home and will be adopting a hybrid model moving forward.
As part of their goal to become paperless, the Firm has a new system being implemented early next year.
You will have a set client portfolio, tailored to your previous experience and will be:
- Producing more complex annual statutory accounts for clients
- Taking the lead on relationship management with clients
- Offering advice on best practice and recommendations for Partner review
While you won't have any direct management responsibilities, there are a lot of junior team members that you will have the opportunity to mentor, answering day to day queries and assisting to build their confidence with clients.
The Successful Applicant
- ACCA/ACA/CA qualified OR QBE with Practice experience
- Experience liaising with clients essential
- Any experience with cloud-based systems desirable
- Team player who wants to join a 'family' of likeminded individuals
What's on Offer
Our client prioritises the relationship it has with employees and attracting and retaining the right people is key to both their (and your!) success.
They offer training and development opportunities to all employees in order to bring out the best in their people. You will be mentored by the senior management team to provide soft skills development such as more effective client management and also steps towards staff management.
- Excellent annual leave + bank holidays
- Life Assurance - 4 x times salary
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Employee Benefits Portal
- Extensive Learning & Development Opportunities - Continuous development and support not only for your professional qualifications but also for your personal goals and aspirations
- Opportunity to attend social events
- Career Coaching