East London, Growing Accountancy Practice
Mixed Sector Clients, Accounts
About Our Client
This client prides themselves on delivering excellent service to their clients in relation to assurance, compliance, accountancy and tax. They strive to aid their clients by advising on matters such as new ventures or business expansion.
This firm offers a lot of training, you will spend the first two to three months learning about the business and the way that they work as well as getting involved in the work and the technical aspects of accountancy.
You will have the opportunity to work with mixed clients and a wide range of different sized businesses. They have clients with turnovers from £100,000 up to £40 million
This accountancy firm is based in East London on the Jubilee and Overground lines.
- Take responsibility for achieving agreed budgets and meeting deadlines.
- Close liaison with clients, and other stakeholders, often direct contact at Partner level.
- Carry out accounts and related tax assignments.
- Spotting Practice Development opportunities with clients and progressing these in liaison with Partner.
- Double-entry Bookkeeping
- Bank reconciliations
- Preparation of year-end and management accounts
- Involved in VAT work such as VAT returns
- Preparation of tax computations and Corporation Tax returns (CT600).
- Preparation of accounts of companies, groups of companies, partnerships and LLP's together with Tax computations.
- Motivation and encouragement of team.
The Successful Applicant
- Part-qualified AAT/ACCA with previous experience in practice.
- Technically competent.
- Good understanding of accounts.
- High level of personal motivation.
- Extremely strong communication skills.
- Willing to get involved and help clients.
- Ability to organise and motivate the team.
- Ability to manage time effectively
What's on Offer
- Mixed Role
- London Based
- Client Exposure