Interesting and exciting position based in Reading with parking on site
Stable and secure post for any candidate to develop and learn
About Our Client
This business is a long established company with a strong reputation and key contracts with the large clients in the industry.
They have parking on site and are also easy to access via public transport. They have a finance team of 5 where you would report into the FC and receive support from the Finance Manager as well.
The key responsibilities of the Reading based Accounts Assistant will be to:
- Processing all company purchases from purchase order to purchase invoice.
- Approval Sales Invoices
- Sales order processing
- Assist to resolve Sales Order queries
- Reconciling the purchase ledger to supplier's statements
- Creating new projects on the Job Costing system
- Maintenance of suppliers account ledger on Sage 50 Accounts
- Reconciliation of payments
- Reconciliation of all supplier statements
- Assist with supplier queries
- Resolve invoice discrepancies
- Chasing missing purchase invoices
- Producing payment schedules
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be happy to come into an environment where you have a wide variety of duties and need to support in an ever changing workload.
There is the opportunity to take on more responsibility should you wish, however it is not essential.
What's on Offer
The company can offer any Accounts Assistant a welcoming environment, supportive team and varied workload.