- Long established Accountancy Practice in Liverpool
- Supportive and Friendly Team
About Our Client
Our client is based in Liverpool with a long established history of providing Accountancy services to their clients. This firm is known for their friendly and supportive culture, offering career progression for all individuals in the team.
Coming in as an Accounts Assistant, you will have the opportunity to:
- Prepare Statutory Accounts / Financial Statements to review level for a range of companies.
- Complete bookkeeping and VAT returns
- Work with clients to up skill on Xero, Quickbooks and other software.
- Continuously work with clients and maintain a high level of service
The Successful Applicant
The successful Accounts Assistant will be either AAT qualified or working towards an accountancy qualification.
Experience of working within a practice
Open to learning new skills
What's on Offer
Working within an experienced team to develop your skill set
Benefits scheme (after 3 months in the business)
Study Support (if required)