Previous UK Practice Accounts Experience is a must
Client Liasion responsibilities
About Our Client
Our client are a local and regional accountancy firm based in Devizes. They have a stellar culture, great employees and can offer working flexibility.
The Key responsibilities for this Accounts Junior/Bookkeeper based in Devizes are:
- Preparing statutory accounts from balanced systems
- Preparing non corporate accounts
- Preparing draft business tax and corporation tax computations
- Assisting on audit assignments
- Updating and creating spreadsheets and other working papers
The Successful Applicant
This Accounts Junior/Bookkeeper role in Devizes will suit candidates who:
- Have previous experience of working within practice.
- Additionally, experience of working within the charity or not for profit sector would be an advantage but training in this area will be provided.
- Flexible and adaptable, you will be well organised, methodical and able to manage priorities. Able to communicate well with clients and colleagues, you will work well as part of a team.
- Candidates must be proficient in Microsoft Office, with excellent Excel skills.
- Must have strong analytical skills, enjoy problem solving and have excellent attention to detail.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary - £18,000 - £24,000 - Experience Depending
Great Benefits Package
Scope to grow in the position