Accounts Manager/ Senior Cashier
Excellent new role created, Edinburgh based with immediate start available
3-6 months day rate contract, potentially ongoing
About Our Client
Market leading organisation in Edinburgh
Responsible for management of the Business Accounts and cashroom within the business, including financial reporting, control and maintenance of the company accounts as well as running a busy cashroom.
Working closely with non-financial managers and the senior management team (SMT) to provide insightful financial and business information to support key business decisions
The Accounts Manager will be responsible for the continuous improvement of financial processes, controls, systems and policies
Leading the finance functions to ensure each function operates successfully and achieves departmental targets
- Assist with developing and adapting the Cashroom and business accounting and invoicing processes
- Deliver an effective credit control function within the business
- Minimise balance write-offs
The Successful Applicant
Experience within a professional Services environment would be beneficial.
● Breadth of general accounting experience
● Ability to translate complex accounting and cashroom concepts into plain English to explain issues to senior management
● Experience of managing a team
● Excellent numeracy skills
● Outstanding attention to detail
● A positive attitude and great team working skills
● Broad experience of accounting software systems
What's on Offer
Immediate start available with a strong salary/ day rate available for the right candidate.