Accounts Semi Senior - Exposure to Audits/Accounts and Tax
Sole Partner Firm, with a sizable and varied client base
Opportunity to develop and progress your career via exams and experience
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Chartered Accountancy Practice based in a highly desirable area of Bristol. They have a varied and growing client base, consisting of Audit, Accounts and Tax clients. You will be involved in every aspect of this from day 1 and develop your career.
The key responsibilities for this Accounts Semi Senior Position based in Bristol are:
- Support the Partner and Managers with Client Management responsibilities
- Lead on accounts preparation for Year end Accounts on Sole Traders, Partnerships and LTD Companies
- Support (or lead) on tax preparation for both corporate and Personal clients.
The Successful Applicant
For this Semi Senior position based in Bristol. Our client are searching for candidates who have/are:
- Bring 2+ years of accountancy practice experience
- Able to complete sets of accounts up to Draft/Final for a variety of businesses.
- Track record in producing Tax computations
- Some Audit experience would be advantageous
What's on Offer
Base Salary up to £28,000 (experience depending)
Match Pension contributions
Parking paid for
Opportunity to develop your career and qualification
Full Study Support
Client Management exposure/responsibilities