- Accounts Semi-Senior to join a Kent based accountancy practice
- Great mix of clients and an excellent, collaborative team culture
About Our Client
Based in Maidstone, this reputable and successful accountancy practice acts for a variety of clients, providing services across the range of accounts, tax, bookkeeping, payroll, VAT, management accounts and outsourced accounting and payroll, alongside other specialist services. You will join a close-knit team, where you will be encouraged and supported to develop your career.
As a semi senior accountant, you will be required to:
- Prepare financial statements for limited companies and sole traders from trial balance stage and incomplete records
- Build and maintain strong relationships with new and existing clients
- Work and liaise with other members within the audit and accounts team
- Preparation, review and presentation of client management information as required
- Calculation and filing of some client VAT returns as required
- Addressing and discussing with clients any technical accounting issues identified during the course of client work
- Developing junior assistants in the team by on the job training and helping with their work
The Successful Applicant
You will be AAT qualified, and either be looking to begin the ACCA or part qualified. You will need a minimum of 18 months experience working in an accountancy practice, alongside experience managing a variety of clients.
What's on Offer
Salary circa £20,000 - £25,000 per annum depending on experience and qualification status.
Competitive benefits package