Accounts Semi Senior - Regional Accountancy Firm
Preparing statutory accounts (consolidated accounts), producing tax computations
Previous Practice Experience
About Our Client
Our Client are a medium/large independent based in Wiltshire. They offer a great working environment where work and reward go hand in hand. They enjoy assisting members of their team with their studies and aiding them in their careers.
The firm is still looking to grow hence the recruitment of this Accounts Semi Senior. This is a valuable opportunity to grow with the firm and develop your career accordingly.
The responsibilities for this Accounts Semi Senior position within this accountancy practice are:
- Preparation of statutory and year end accounts (including consolidated accounts)
- Producing tax computations for limited companies, and other ad hoc duties
- Producing work for the Manager, highlighting issues and providing potential solutions
- Identifying and understanding client needs
- Suggesting potential solutions to accounting matters
- Taking primary responsibility for monitoring progress against budget, and when the actual differs from the budget then gaining a full understanding for the Manager
The Successful Applicant
For candidates to be successful when applying for this accounts semi senior position based in Wiltshire, you will be:
- AAT qualified or part qualified (ACCA/ACA)
- Excellent communication and strong teamwork skills are essential as you will be part of a large team.
- Have experience within a small or medium sized practice
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity for the successful applicant to develop their accounting skills in a rewarding environment. Study support can be offered if required. Parking is fully subsidised for all employees.