Accounts Semi Senior- Study Support Offered
Accounts Semi Senior required to join a Chatham based accountancy practice.
Client contact, progression and development on offer, in a hands on role.
About Our Client
This very successful business and professional services firm of accountants has developed a strong reputation for delivering quality services, along with building strong relationships with its wide ranging client bases, across varying industries and size of client. The firm offers a very supportive and team focused environment, reflected by a low staff turnover and long serving staff. A paperless, digitally-transformed firm who strongly believe in using technology to help their clients stay on top of their books and accounts.
The key responsibilities for this Accounts Semi Senior position at a leading Accountancy firm based in Chatham are:
- To assist with the preparation of statutory accounts for a various range of clients
- VAT return preparation
- Produce management accounts monthly and quarterly
- Effectively manage time to ensure that jobs are finished within budget
To assist with preparation of year end financial statements/accounts for a range of unincorporated businesses.
- To keep Accounts Managers informed of job progress and any issues arising
- Keen to build on your practical experience, you will also enjoy maintaining consultative client relationships, as well as introducing other services to new and existing clients.
- You will be able to demonstrate excellent accounts preparation skills, and will enjoy working with a variety of key
- clients across a broad range of sectors.
The Successful Applicant
In order for candidates to be successful when applying for this Accounts Semi Senior role at a leading Accountancy firm in Chatham, you must be:
- You'll have technical skill accompanied with a strong work ethic and resilient, progressive mindset.
- Flexible and adaptable, you will be well organised, methodical and able to manage priorities.
- Able to communicate well with clients and colleagues, you will work well as part of a team.
- You will have 3 years, or significantly more experience within practice, carving a role within this team of professionals, carrying out accounts preparation for a wide ranging client base.
- You must also have VAT experience and will be tested on your knowledge during the interview process.
- As well as providing a quality accounts preparation service, the team advise on Xero and Cloud accounting software and you will have Xero knowledge and experience and be looking to develop and utilise this experience further, as a key addition to this growing and successful division within the firm
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary depending on experience