Accounts Semi Senior
Receive full study support towards an ACCA.
Great independent practice with a strong client base in the property sector.
About Our Client
Established in 1993, my client is a friendly practice based in South West London.
As well as dealing with all aspects of accounting, auditing, personal tax and corporate tax, they also deal with offshore tax including domicile and residence.
There practice has an international aspect that means they have built up a bank of experience in dealing with Double Taxation Treaties and liaising with tax offices around the world
- Preparing clients' VAT Returns.
- All aspects of clients' payroll including running monthly payrolls, dealing with joiners, leavers, pay rises, bonuses, end of year submissions, auto enrolment and completion of form P11D's.
- Preparation of sole trader accounts, partnership accounts and rental accounts.
- Preparation of Tax Returns for individuals and partnerships, calculation of income tax and capital gains tax liabilities, filing of Tax Returns with HM Revenue & Customs.
- Preparation of company accounts, corporation tax computation and form CT600, iXBRL tagging of company accounts.
- Company secretarial duties including arranging for new incorporations, preparation of and filing annual Confirmation Statements, dealing with issues in respect of changes in directors and/or shareholders.
- Preparation of Accountant References for lenders and landlords.
- Checking HM Revenue & Customs' Statements of Account, tax calculations and PAYE Coding Notices.
- Ad hoc liaisons with clients and HM Revenue & Customs.
- Office admin.
The Successful Applicant
- ACA/ACCA part-qualified/qualified
- Strong accountancy practice experience (2+ years in one practice)
- Ability to work from incomplete records or computerised TBs
- MS Excel skills
- Excellent written and oral communication and client service skills
- Excellent commercial awareness
- Sage, Iris software experience
What's on Offer