- Would you like to work for one of the leading Bath accountancy practices?
- Are you looking for a good work life balance and flexible working pattern?
About Our Client
Our client are a leading firm of Chartered Accountants in Bath. They have a great family friendly feel to the business and look out for all their staff. They provide excellent client service and do need an addition team member to keep up with the demands in the business.
The responsibilities of the Accounts Semi Senior / Senior based in Bath are:
- The preparation of financial statements for sole traders, partnerships, charities, limited liability partnerships and limited companies in accordance with the relevant accounting standards
- Preparation of management accounts periodically and providing book-keeping and VAT services to clients where required.
- To be able to identify any issues on client assignments and communicate this back to the appropriate line manager.
- Completion of all assignments within the allocated budget and on time
- Preparation of self assessment tax returns for both individuals and partnerships
- Provide assistance in the development of junior staff and as when required to review work undertaken by junior staff
- Where required to liaise with clients to resolve any queries
- Ad hoc projects and support to other specialists in the firm.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be/have:
- At least 1 year working for a UK based accountancy firm
- Bookkeeping experience at a minimum. However, ideally my client needs candidates who have experience in preparing sets of accounts for LTD Companies, Sole Traders and Partnerships.
- Bring some tax knowledge and experience, particularly Corporate Tax
- Positive can do attitude
What's on Offer
Highly competitive base salary
Parking on site
Supportive working environment