Accounts Senior - Excellent growth/ progression
Excellent high calibre accoutnancy practice
Significant growth and progression prospects
About Our Client
As a medium sized accountancy practice, this firm is looking for an Accounts Senior to join their team in a progressive and ever developing role. The position will have mixed responsibility and you will be working in a team of 8 working directly with the Assistant/ Senior Manager.
A great opportunity for an Accounts Senior to join a top practice based near Rochester. They have grown significantly over the years and see this as a great opportunity for the Accounts Senior to develop with a potential to become part of the management team in the future. As an Accounts Senior you will be working in an established Business Services Department. The daily routine would be accounts preparation for owner managed businesses and limited companies, along with corporation tax. They utilise cloud accounting services which means that you will get excellent client exposure too.
In broad terms, the Accounts Senior role will involve:
* Accounts preparation.
* Building and maintaining client relationships.
* Quality control of allocated assignments.
* Some tax work.
* Other duties in support of the practice as required.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this Accounts Senior role will be a newly qualified or soon-to-be qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA) or qualified by experience.
In addition, the successful candidate will be required to demonstrate:
* A general practice background - with exposure to accounts, audit and some tax.
* Good organisational and administrative skills.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Proven analytical skills.
* Strong written and verbal communication.
What's on Offer