Accounts Senior Manager
Top 20 Firm
Become part of a inclusive team and vibrant business
About Our Client
A leading Chartered Accountancy firm operating throughout the UK, America and within Europe.
An inclusive firm that are keen for equal opportunities amongst all staff levels providing each member of the team to bring ideas to the table and voice their opinions on how they can always continue to be even better. The strive for excellence amongst the firm as a whole is shared with staff as the levels of excellence provided to clients is appreciated and business continues grows organically.
A fantastic opportunity for an ambitious entrepreneurial minded individual to lead a team at a senior manager level and to help grow the already sizeable office even further
As the Accounts and Business Services Senior Manager you will provide support and advice to your varied client base from a technical planning and accounting perspective, concentrating particularly on more complex issues. You will also form part of the staff management team internally to delegate work accordingly to client schedules. Your role will include carrying out staff appraisals for your team and providing them with both constructive technical support and career guidance to enhance their development within the firm.
As part of the staff management team, you will also be equipped with a mentor to provide you with more soft skills exposure and to continue your own development further within the firm.
The Successful Applicant
- ACA/ACCA fully qualified
- Substantial UK practical work experience
- Technically up to date with CPD all UK technical accounting standards including FRS102(a) 105
- Final point of review on client accounts
- Proven track record leading and managing a team
- Enjoy building new and working on existing clients relationships
What's on Offer
- Contributory Pension
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- 4 x Life Assurance
- Flexible working
- Enjoy a balanced work/home lifestyle and chose to work both from home and within the office
- Employee Benefits Portal
- Internal Bonus Schemes
- Cashback and vouchers on everyday purchases
- Social events supported by the firm
- Continue Career Coaching and personal development via mentorship programmes