Accounts Senior - top 50
£40,000 - £50,000
A forward thinking, autonomous and ambitious top 50 firm
Accounts senior with progression to Assistant manager
About Our Client
A top 50 London accountancy firm based in the City.
- Working in an accounts team, where effectively up to 60% of time will be on year end accounts and 40% on management accounts; as well as preparing draft tax computations.
- Combined office-based and client facing role, working within the department in small teams of between two to three people, requiring minimal supervision.
- Working on a diverse portfolio of clients including small and medium sized privately owned limited companies, LLP's, partnerships and sole traders.
- Preparing accounts from a wide variety of client records ranging from basic prime books and records through to computerised accounting packages.
- Ad hoc specialist assignments as and when they arise such as company valuations, involvement in due diligence processes, cashflow forecasts etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Fully-qualified ACA or ACCA.
- Able to demonstrate wide experience and competency in full accounts production from basic prime books and records through to computerised accounting packages.
- Fully conversant with Quickbooks or Xero software. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible attitude, with ability to prioritise workloads.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and wider benefits package