Growing business - Acquiring new business
Be a part of a valued team
About Our Client
Our client is an accountancy, audit and business advisory firm, providing integrated advice and solutions to help businesses navigate a changing world. They are a growing accountancy firm, looking for an Accounts Senior. This firm has a well-established brand with multiple offices and give excellent service to a variety of clients.
- Accounts production to final review stage prior to sending to clients
- Processing VAT Returns
- Filing tax returns and abbreviated accounts online
- Liaising with clients directly
- Preparing individual and group statutory accounts under UK GAAP, including FRS102
- Preparation of corporation tax computations
- Preparing draft reports and other documentations for presentation to clients
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years experience working in an accountancy practice as an Account Senior
- Gained experience with preparation of year end accounts, processing VAT returns, performing tax computations, amongst other ad hoc duties.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Drive to progress through studies and build a successful career.
- Experience in some or all of the above duties
- Be working towards the AAT/ACA/ACCA qualification or be Qualified By Experience
What's on Offer
- Flexible role
- Excellent training programme
- Training orientated firm
- Varied role
- Top 20 firm in North & Midlands
- Excellent reputation