- Growing Accountancy Practice
- Flexible Working
About Our Client
Michael Page are working with this growing firm of Accountants to recruit an Accounts Senior. Based only a short walk from Stockport train station, this firm is well established across the North West and more recently Nationally.
They can offer the independent culture of a practice with a beneficial support system of a national name.
The key responsibilities of the Accounts Senior will be:
- Preparation and reviewing of statutory/management accounts, most elements of tax and an all round view of the finance function.
- Supervising more junior members of the team and assisting where necessary
- Potential secondment into other areas of the business
- Offering advice to clients regarding all aspects of their finances.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Accounts Senior will ideally be ACCA/ACA qualified of Qualified by experience.
Practice experience in a similar Accountancy role is essential
What's on Offer
By joining the firm, you will have access to their wider benefits
As a qualified accountant, you are entitled to 25 days holiday
Plenty of social events to get involved with