Accounts/Client Manager - Excellent Boutique Accountancy Firm
Fantastic Accountancy Practice in Tunbridge Wells
Excellent client exposure and progression on offer!
About Our Client
Our client hold themselves in high regard and their reputation is everything to growing the firm. Great support network, career progression, flexibility, trust and autonomy given to colleagues.
The Key responsibilities for this Accounts Manager role in Tunbridge Wells are:
- Maintaining a productive relationship with clients in the portfolio, maintaining regular contact dealing with any specific queries or problems and assisting with/undertaking project work as required to meet agreed deadlines.
- Acting as a point of contact for the clients ensuring that matters are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Completing more complex accounts work for clients as required.
- Undertaking ad-hoc project work as required, assisting clients on his behalf as and when needed.
- Where appropriate, reviewing the work, checking this for accuracy, quality and feeding back.
The Successful Applicant
This role is suited to candidate who have the following skills qualifications and experience:
- ACA/ACCA Qualified.
- 5 years practice experience ideally at least one- two years PQE.
- Wide range of general practice experience for owner managed businesses, including personal tax.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to build relationships with clients and stakeholder throughout the business.
- Adaptable and flexible to deal with changing priorities and deadlines.
- Confident to work with clients and develop key relationships internally and externally.
- Be able to work as part of a team and across departments.
- Excellent time management and organisational skill.
- Proactive and able to use initiative.
What's on Offer
Salary between £45,000 - £60,000 per annum depending on experience.
Competitive benefits package.
Excellent company culture and a friendly work environment.