Acquisition Marketing Manager
Acquisition and Lead Generation
About Our Client
Our client is an Ecommerce Startup with a creative B2C and B2B product range. On the upward trajectory, this organisation is seeking accountable, creative and commercial individual to join its dynamic team.
The Acquisition Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving new business leads across the organisation's current selling platforms. The successful candidate will use Google Analytics, and other sources of market insight and data to identify opportunities that drive new business. Effectively interpreting the information, the Acquisition Marketing Manager will develop suitable campaigns using all elements of advertising execution available across all relevant platforms, for the B2B and B2C product ranges. The successful candidate will also work in collaboration with and manage marketing agencies.
Working closely with the wider Marketing and Operations team, the successful candidate will collaborate on numerous tasks outside of their daily role and roll up their sleeves when necessary.
This role is full-time and office-based in Cardiff, but offers flexible working with the ability to work from home 2 days a week.
The Successful Applicant
The Acquisition Marketing Manager will:
- Have a proven track record in Ecommerce Marketing
- Have a working knowledge of Google Analytics, SEO and PPC
- Have worked in a B2C, creative environment
- Have a working knowledge of advertising across platforms including, Google, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Ideally have worked with other online retail partners
- Have a demonstrable ability to work and engage with customers
- Be proactive
- Be a self-starter
- Be tenacious
- Be adaptable
- Be commercial
What's on Offer
£25,000 - £30,000