- Excellent Excel Skills and Attention to detail required
- Work for a market leader in Affordable Housing Investments.
About Our Client
My Client is a innovator with the Housing Association World and Is in the process of a exponential Expansion.
They are one of the few British based companies transacting and buying plots and this is an excellent time for an Analyst to join and Fast-rack their career.
The ideal candidate will have a relevant degree (e.g. real estate, finance or business related) or work experience in the industry. You must have an excellent eye for detail and the ability to organise your own workload. Efficiency and accuracy are both very important in this role as you will often need to work to tight deadlines, while maintaining the high standards of work product expected from this team.
Key duties include:
- Populating investment appraisals (interpreting site details and development proformas);
- Undertaking accurate and thorough research into local market evidence in support of investment appraisals;
- Contacting local agents, new build sales teams, and using databases to find comparable evidence of recent sales and lettings to speedily allow knowledge of local market dynamics;
- Liaising with other departments within the company to source accurate detail for specific inputs for investment appraisals;
- Assisting senior members of the team with putting together appraisals and bid packs for investment committee;
- Adhoc analytical projects to assist in the acquisition process;
The Successful Applicant
- Have a genuine interest in the development process and the residential market;
- Ability to source market information efficiently including engaging with local agents;
- Proficient in the use of excel, with experience of running appraisals;
- Keen to learn and actively participate in a dynamic and constantly adapting environment;
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in written English;
- Exceptional attention to detail;
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work in a team but also manage own workload.
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary & Bonus + Good Benefits Package