Acquisitions Analyst - Institutional Investor - Housing
Great opportunity to progress your career at an Institutional Investor
Work within a rapidly expanding sector gaining significant investment exposure
About Our Client
Currently recruiting an Acquisitions Analyst to join their team of housing, development and finance professionals. Backed by a large institutional investor their portfolio consists of over 8,000 100% new build units with plans to deliver a pipeline of over 20,000 units by 2022.
This is a significant opportunity for an Analyst with a background in real estate or a Chartered Surveyor to progress their career at a market leading "for-profit" registered provider. Strong modelling and Microsoft excel skills are required and the successful applicant must have an excellent eye for detail along with the ability to organise their own workload.
- Assisting senior members of the team with putting together appraisals and bid packs for investment committee.
- Populating investment appraisals.
- Making ad hoc analytical changes to projects whilst assisting in the acquisitions process.
- Liaising with other departments across the business.
- Undertaking accurate and through research into local market evidence in support of investment appraisals.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have 1-2 years' experience in a Real Estate Acquisitions related position and possess a relevant degree in real estate or finance.
What's on Offer
The role itself offers a competitive package, other benefits, along with the opportunity to work at a residential investment company with a long-term investment strategy to provide affordable housing across the UK.
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity and possess the requisite experience highlighted above, then please send your CV to Dan Kavanagh at Michael Page.