Acquisitions Analyst - Legal Progressor
Opportunity to work for Institutional Investor
Great transactional exposure
About Our Client
This rapidly growing residential real estate investment company providing affordable housing across the UK are currently recruiting an Acquisitions Analyst to join their team of housing, development and finance professionals. Backed by a large institutional investor their portfolio consists of over 8,000 100% new build units with plans to deliver a pipeline of over 20,000 units by 2022.
Reporting into the Senior Associate - Legal Progressor, this role will support and assist on all schemes in Heads of Terms through to Exchange in a timely and efficient manner. Communicating with key stakeholders throughout the process. Efficiency and accuracy are both very important in this role as you will often need to work to tight deadlines being highly organised with strong time management skills. Full exposure and significant career progression guaranteed.
- Assist in progressing all schemes through the legal process from Heads of Terms to point of exchanging contracts in an efficient and timely manner.
- Liaise with the Senior Associate and Project Management Team in order to appoint Employer Agents for exchange schemes and prepare appointment documents.
- Update appraisals from bid stage through to exchange.
- Instructing Red Book Valuations as directed by the Senior Associate.
- Liaise with Sales & Lettings and Housing to agree their requirements prior to exchange.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have 1-2 year's experience in a Real Estate Acquisitions related position and possess a relevant degree in real estate or finance. A genuine interest in real estate acquisitions is required along with advanced level Microsoft excel, with some experience of running appraisals.
What's on Offer
The role itself offers a competitive package, other benefits, along with the opportunity to work at a residential investment company with a long-term investment strategy to provide affordable housing across the UK.