- Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity with a career path?
- We are looking for the best talent to join our business!
About Our Client
Be yourself - Our differences make us stronger
Our customers come from all walks of life and so do our colleagues. That's why we're proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and actively encourage applications from all backgrounds. At Virgin Atlantic we believe everyone can take on the world - no matter your age, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disabilities, religion or beliefs. We celebrate difference, and everything that makes our colleagues unique, by upholding an inclusive environment in which we can all thrive. So that everyone at Virgin Atlantic can be themselves and know they belong.You'll be assessed against our values for a selection of your interview process.
What you'll do
- Investigate, research, and respond to all incoming baggage claims.
- Assess the value of the baggage claim against our policies and provide our customers with reimbursement for damage and delayed bags. Focusing on a first contact resolution.
- Using your initiative to recognise areas of improvement and feedback any trends to management.
- Diligent in your approach to claims handling, you will strive to protect the Virgin Atlantic brand and retain customer confidence.
- Looking to resolve issues at source to stop repeat issues, always striving to deliver continuous improvement.
The Successful Applicant
You will need
- A can-do attitude and problem-solving skills
- An outstanding level of writing skills and an excellent command of the English language.
- The ability to negotiate and objectively assess a situation to bring it to a satisfactory close for both the customer and the business.
- A drive to resolve baggage claims upon first contact and fix problems at source.
- Experience in baggage claims and/or airline knowledge and/or customer service experience would be advantageous.
Covid-19 has presented us with a unique opportunity for our teams to work more dynamically than ever before. Our advisors currently work 60%-80% of time homeworking with the rest of the time in the office at Pobl house in Llansamlet, Swansea.
We know sometimes technology can be temperamental, so one stipulation we do have is that you reside close enough to Pobl House to be able to get to the office within 2 hours and continue your shift if you experience any technical difficulties at home. We will provide a laptop and additional equipment to help you work effectively.
Our training now has a blended approach, some of which will be digitalised and completed at home, combined with classroom-based learning. But don't worry, you will be supported throughout the training course by one of our amazing Customer Centre trainers.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
What's on Offer
Location: Currently split between working from home and working in Swansea, SA7 9EQ
Contract: Agency Temps minimum 3 months FT
Hours: Monday-Sunday 08:00-18:00 contracted hours, Full-time basis on an annualised hours contract (more details below). Average hours per week 37.5.
Current working roster includes 50% weekend working over a 4-week shift pattern (subject to change with advance notice).