Adviser, Sustainability Reporting
Adviser, Sustainability Reporting with a global mining business
sustainability and CSR
About Our Client
A global mining business
I am recruiting a 6 month fixed term contract for Adviser, Sustainability Reporting with a global mining business in London. You will:
- Draft Corporate Responsibility Report copy as per company adopted disclosure standards and guidelines.
- Liaise with the Project Manager and report contributors for report production.
- Undertake data and information collection, validation and performance benchmarking.
- Liaise with assurance providers to attain required assurance and identify sustainability reporting continuous improvement opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
You will have:
- Undergraduate degree and post-graduate qualifications in sustainability, communications, investor relations or similar aligned discipline.
- Proven track record in the production of annual sustainability or corporate responsibility.
- Familiarity with the Global Reporting Initiative, UNGC, SDGs, SASB standards, World Gold Council Responsibility Gold Mining Principles and other industry performance standards.
- Membership in applicable discipline and/or sustainability networks or groups for personal advancement and professional development.
- Knowledge of industry sustainability assurance processes and requirements.
- Exposure to cross-cultural work environments.
What's on Offer
£80,000 PA pro rata