- Affiliate Marketing Executive-Gaming
- West Midlands
About Our Client
Our client is a leading e-gaming company who are looking for a Affiliate Marketing Executive to support the marketing team
The Affiliate Marketing Executive will be responsible for the following:
The Affiliate Marketing Executive will be a commercial representative for the business, showcasing games to the eGaming market whilst managing a multitude of business relationships. This will include researching, contacting, and negotiating with new affiliate partners to join our program.
Working closely with the creative design team to create digital assets for landing pages to help increase traffic to the brand's websites.
You will also look to attend conferences (UK and Internationally) to expand knowledge of the industry and to maintain initiate relationships with new potential affiliates.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes:
- A degree in Business, Marketing or other relevant courses (or similar qualifications).
- 2-3 years Experience within a Sales, Acquisition or Marketing role either client or agency side. Experience in affiliate marketing is an additional benefit.
- Persuasive negotiation skills and ability to build and maintain rapport with external partners.
- Ability to work well and adapt in a fast paced environment.
- Analytical in thought process, with an understanding of Return on Investment (ROI) and Cost Per Action (CPA) models.
- Highly resilient and strives for continual self improvement.
What's on Offer
Competitive salary and package