Agency Recruitment Consultant - Human Resources
Business Development / Sales Skills Essential
Recruitment Experience useful
About Our Client
A worldwide leader across multiple disciplines heavily focused on organic growth.
This organisation recognises that there are particular qualities that make people successful in their organisation.
Many of these skills are easily transferred from your current or past work experiences. Have you ever had to negotiate with someone? Had to adapt your approach depending on your audience? Have you ever had to push yourself to achieve the best result?
The ability to be compelling and persuasive, develop relationships and work as part of a team, meet targets and compete for the best results is what will set you apart as a successful recruitment consultant.
The key responsibilities of the successful recruitment consultant will include:
* Identifying and developing client/business relationships in a competitive environment
* Advising on and selling the most appropriate solution for attracting candidates and maintaining a candidate database
* Assessing and responding to the needs of each particular client or assignment
* Sourcing suitable candidates and briefing them on the opportunities offered by the client
* Managing the process through interview to offer stage and beyond
* Offering resume, interview and general career advice
* Networking to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities
Recruiting can be tough; you must be able to overcome adversity. If you feel you have got what it takes, apply now.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
* Ideally be degree educated (applications from candidates with equivalent experience are welcome)
* Come from a sales, business development or recruitment background - if you do not have this experience but feel you meet all other requirements I would welcome your enquiry
* Be able to use their own initiative to develop cold, warm, and hot client relationships
* Have a strong ethos of teamwork
* Be able to demonstrate excellent influencing skills
* Have a strong desire to the be the best that they can be
* Have demonstrable evidence of being resilient in approach
What's on Offer
You will be paid a competitive base salary with the opportunity to receive bonus/commission payments. Your career will progress within the environment based on the results that you achieve - a large majority of our directors were promoted from within. There are also trips abroad for high achievers and quarterly events within a fun and team-based environment. Finally, to round out your rewards package, we have competitive benefit programmes.