- Business Analyst - Jira knowledge essential
- Business Analyst - Experience working in scrum teams vital
About Our Client
My client is a major financial services organisation based in Bristol. They are undertaking a major programme of work to implement new IT systems relating to asset risk and require an experienced Agile Business Analyst to support them on an initial 6 month contract.
The successful Agile Business Analyst will be responsible for:
- Eliciting business requirements relating to new systems and processes
- Embedding within a scrum team, working closely with Product Owners, Scrum Masters etc.
- Contributing to successful project delivery to time, budget and scope
- Identification of data sources and understanding what data is used and how frequently
- Identifying how data feeds can be streamlined
- Creation of user stories
- Identifying cross-programme dependencies by liaising with BAs on other programmes
The Successful Applicant
The successful Agile Business Analyst will possess:
- Significant demonstrable experience as a Business Analyst in a highly agile environment
- Experience with agile processes - standups, ceremonies etc.
- Excellent requirements gathering skills
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues across other workstreams or programmes
- Fantastic communication, reporting and requirement elicitation skills
- Good data knowledge would be a bonus!
What's on Offer
Up to £450 per day (rate to umbrella). For reference, PAYE equivalent rate is circa £340 per day + holiday.
This role will require some travel to the Bristol office, but is offered as a hybrid working model.
This role is inside scope of IR35.