Air Freight Analyst
A market-leader in global shipping & freight!
Exciting opportunities to develop your skill-set in a fast-paced environment...
About Our Client
My client is a market leader within the industry and helps shore up companies supply chains through their solutions. They are based in the Castle Donington area of Derbyshire and additionally have offices based across the United Kingdom. They specialise in providing world-wide transport solution where others fail. The business is market-leading in their approach and a highly regarded world-wide.
As a Air Freight Analyst you and your colleagues will be the first point of contact for any shipment details such as pricing, customs, and live updates.
- Prepare quotes, taking bookings and dealing with general customer enquiries in a professional and timely manner, in line with our company SLA's
- Source, plan and monitor consignments, assessing any risk to targeted deadlines, and providing alternative transport solutions as a contingency option
- Liaise with shipping suppliers in order to negotiate best possible rates
- Obtaining, checking and preparing documentation to meet customs and packing specifications, and compliance with other countries regulations and fiscal regimes
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with current and new customers
The Successful Applicant
The successful Air Freight Analyst will report into the on-site UK Freight Manager. You will be actively commutable of Castle Donington in Derbyshire and have the following skills and experience:
- 3+ years experience in global shipping and / or freight forwarding
- Vast experience of import & export shipments
- Proven calibre with freight pricing, monitoring or analysis.
- Ideally degree educated
- Languages experience would be advantageous, but not essential
What's on Offer
- £35,000-£43,000 (Basic Salary)
- Company bonus up to £3,000