- An exiciting opportunity within the first growing area of air freight...
- Based in Castle Donington, large scale commission and growth potential...
About Our Client
My client is a market leading freight services provider to large scale airlines, shipping lines and road transport business. They offer a variety of high quality services to the worldwide logistics industry. Their customer base varies from FMCG's, automotive, manufacturing and oil & gas clients!
The successful Air Freight Commercial Co-ordinator will report into the Air Freight Commercial Manager, within the Nuneaton hub, and co-ordinate the following responsibilities:
- Coordinating commercial and reservation activity on behalf of partner airlines and transport providers across the full suite of products.
- Key focus area will be our airlines speciality products including Temperature Control, Dangerous Goods and Express.
- Ensure timely responses on all commercial activity to both clients and airlines.
- Proactive follow up on all opportunities across our airline portfolio to secure bookings at optimum yield.
- Positive interfacing with customers, airlines, colleagues and management.
The Successful Applicant
As an Air Freight Commercial Co-ordinator you will be actively commutable of Nuneaton and have the following attributes:
- A passion for customer service or a sales executive focus
- Commutable to Nuneaton
- A desire to excel and a passion to succeed in a fast-moving shipping environment!
What's on Offer
- Monthly bonus / commission scheme of around £200-£500 per month
- 25+8 days holiday
- Private healthcare