Amazon Marketing Manager
This is a permanent role that can start immediately
Brand new role for a well known North West Brand
About Our Client
Based in Merseyside, this consumer goods business are a well known North West brand with huge plans for 2021.
Key responsibilities of the Amazon Marketing Manager:
- Manage, plan, execute and optimise Amazon campaigns to drive sales, increase brand awareness and drive consumer engagement
- Partner with the Campaign Marketing Mangers and Creative team to develop messaging and brand assets
- Apply PPC best practices to the suite of AMS campaigns
- Use proven insight & knowledge to support a data-driven approach to campaign strategies & plans.
- Power the Amazon flywheel, by continuously optimise the existing brand stores, product pages and A+ content to drive traffic and sales for existing and new products.
- Work closely with the Amazon key account manager to deliver on commercial and promotional ambitions.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal Amazon Marketing Manager:
- Proven experience in the Amazon advertising platforms.
- In-depth knowledge of Amazon Vendor Central & Seller Central UK.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Ability to think critically and creatively.
- Organised with strong project management skills
What's on Offer
The Amazon Marketing Manager Offer:
- Up to £55,000 + benefits