- Exciting high impact and high ownership role
- Great opportunity to shape the future of a fast-paced e-commerce company
About Our Client
Our clients help great brands easily reach customers throughout the world via Amazon Marketplace. They've assembled an A team of eCommerce experts who provide their clients with top-notch strategic insight, data analysis, branding, and technical support (and have a lot of fun along the way!).
They operate in a rapidly growing and ever-changing industry and have seen their client base more than double in the past six months, working with global brands in fashion, food & drink, toys, well being and media.
They're a 15 person start-up based in London and have flexible working, a extensive range of benefits, health cover, ongoing learning and development, unlimited holiday... oh, and a dog-friendly office (with lots of doggy colleagues)
As an Amazon PPC Specialist. you'll be working with Brand Managers and directly with multiple clients to build, run and optimise best-in-class advertising campaigns for a wide range of exciting brands who are selling on Amazon.You'll be responsible for the A to Z of PPC for your portfolio of accounts, including working with the client to define strategy; keywork/market research and campaign builds; data-led optimisation; weekly reporting and performance analysis.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate is someone who is proactive, analytical, organised, and friendly. A team player who will enjoy helping brands grow and offer a fresh approach to how they reach their target audiences across the Amazon markets.
● Minimum 1+ years of PPC or Performance Marketing experience (Amazon
experience is a bonus, but not a necessity, we offer training!)
● Proficient in Google Sheets / Excel
● An analytical perspective and aptitude for data analysis.
● A logical and proactive approach to problem-solving.
● Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills - we're looking
for team players.
● Adaptable and quick to learn new processes and tools
● Independent, goal-oriented, and flexible, enjoy working in a fast-paced and
● Experience in client-facing roles is a bonus.
What's on Offer
This is a real opportunity to make your mark in this business and to grow with an expanding company and learn about working with a variety of clients.
● Flexible working
● Unlimited holiday
● Private Health cover
● Mental Health cover
● Juno Wellness programme
● Office Nintendo Switch