- Exciting high impact and high ownership role
- Great opportunity to shape the future of a fast-paced e-commerce start-up
About Our Client
Our clients pride themselves on having a truly great culture and working environment that help brands grow their business with Amazon. You'll work with extremely knowledgeable and high performing colleagues in a positive, learning driven and fun environment.
With a team made up of Amazon consultants from ex-Amazon employees, vendors, and sellers which enables a 360-degree approach. They help their clients rank their products higher on Amazon, increase their sales and improve their profitability.
As a PPC you'll work apart of the Amazon Advertising team. You will manage PPC Advertising for the company's clients.
Your primary focus will be working directly to enhance the company's clients Amazon PPC advertising performance and deliver high performing campaigns, along with providing insights and analytics that can help shape their clients planning and eCommerce strategy moving forward
You will have full autonomy to make tactical, creative, or strategic recommendations and will also be a key part of building out the ongoing processes that support the execution of our advertising services.
The Successful Applicant
For this role our clients are looking for someone with:
- Strong in-platform experience (Amazon Sponsored Product, Sponsored Brand/Video, Sponsored Display) to manage major client's range of PPC campaigns.
- Good working knowledge of Excel for campaign performance reporting and analysis
- Experience of reporting and analysing performance data
- Comfortable presenting and/or interacting with clients
What's on Offer
This is a real opportunity to make your mark in this business and to grow with an expanding company and learn about working with a variety of clients.