£30,000 - £40,000
Want to work for a global brand?
Looking for a role you can progess in?
About Our Client
Real Estate Company
- Complete CDD checks for clients and counter parties in accordance with procedures using compliance systems, logs and files.
- Obtain and review information for corporates and private individuals from relevant sources (e.g. Companies House) and determine further information requirements.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders (Fee Earners / Admin Reps) and clients / solicitors to obtain further information where we are not able to obtain the required information from public sources.
- Ensuring CDD checks are conducted within the time frames in accordance with procedures and compliance management.
- Maintenance of systems for completed CDD checks and the ongoing follow up of incomplete checks
- Completion of ongoing CDD in accordance with the risk rating of the client, including the processing of compliance system alerts.
Completion of investigation and a resolution of sanctions screening alerts as required by compliance management.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience in a CDD/KYC role is essential, with knowledge of all types of corporate structures.
- Strong administration, research and problem solving experience
- Proven track record of working to deadlines in an office environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- High attention to detail, organisation skills and workload prioritisation
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Self-starter, who relishes challenges and strives for the best
- Focused: commits to challenging goals and delivers consistently against these
- Strong team player: builds relationships and consults with others, quickly establishes trust and credibility
- A working knowledge of HMRC's AML guidance is desirable.
What's on Offer