Excellent Opportunity with a leading Housing Group
About Our Client
A leading Housing Group based in Central London.
The role will include but will not be limited to:
- Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction with the organisation's defects management processes by providing support to the defects team by analyzing, reporting and presenting data.
- Provide technical and customer service advice on defect trends and patterns which occur in managed properties.
- Create Excel documents and other reports that demonstrate where defects are not being attended to on time, where common issues/ trends are noted and other defect-related information.
- Use tables, pivot tables, charts to graphs to appropriately present data
- Oversee and continuously improve the team's defect management approach and processes, to ensure they are being identified and resolved effectively to provide residents with the highest level of service in dealing with defects.
- Understand and interpret large amounts of data, using it to proactively manage defects.
- Take ownership of all matters relating to defects.
- Use resident feedback to identify common issues and develop plans to meet their individual and neighbourhood needs, thus improving their satisfaction levels.
- Produce monthly defect update reports for internal and external use, to demonstrate if service delivery targets are being met as part of monthly performance monitoring.
- Arranging meetings to discuss performance with internal and external partners.
- Creating processes and workflows, using appropriate software such as Visio
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will possess:
- Exceptional Excel, Access and Visio software skills.
- Proven ability to manipulate, analyse and interpret large amounts of data.
- Ability to use initiative to solve complex problems independently in a professional setting.
- Experience in developing and implementing processes, procedures and workflows.
- Excellent communicator and have experience in writing reports and presentations for senior level audiences.
- Ability to act efficiently and proactively and make effective decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Organisational skills, and able to self-manage; motivated by own workload, priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to take ownership, be accountable and embrace change and opportunity.
- Proactive and take a creative approach to building and maintaining relationships.
- A natural customer focus, a can-do attitude,
- Experience in Defect management preferred but related experience in other sectors will be considered.
- Experience in using and controlling defects management systems preferred including Clixifix.
What's on Offer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Defects/Aftercare Analyst to join a leading London Housing Group on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity at a fast paced, evolving organisation with serious scope for progression. The role is paying a competitive starting salary of £32,000 - £35,000 dependant on experience.
Interviews and On boarding of this role will be conducted remotely due to current lockdown.