Fantastic Career progression
About Our Client
The leaidng international hotel organsiation require a business analyst manager to line manage 8 employees in the compiling of reports to support cluster revenue managers
Financial and Management Reports
- Ensure the correct and timely distribution of financial reports to the Senior Management
- Manage the preparation of all weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports for the Senior Management team in an accurate and timely manner using appropriate systems and tool
- Develop new and ad hoc reports as required to assist in the preparation for revenue management meetings or data analysis
- Support the creation of Daily Detail revenue reports from IDeaS, On Q PM, Sales Systems, The Lobby, STR, Rubicon, as prescribed in the RMCC Standard Operating Procedures
- Assist in the production of Month end reports
- Perform Data entry into various systems, including Excel, Access and On Q R&I, Cognos, STR
- Ensure the preparation of reports and other materials for regular meetings and business processes, including but not confined to Daily Detail Meeting, Business Focus Meetings, Group Availability Meetings, Weekly and Monthly Forecast reviews, Commercial Focus Meetings, Monthly Analysis and Quarterly Audits, Centre of Excellence audits, yearly budgets.
- Liaise with and support Reporting Services and delivery of their reports as part of the programme.
- These specific accountabilities are non-exhaustive and from time to time you will be requested to carry out other reasonable requests
- Identify opportunities for and manage the creation and implementation of new tools, systems and processes into the business, as well as reviewing existing resources for maximum effectiveness.
- Drive continuous and appropriate focus on research and development in line with RMCC strategic objectives and vision.
- Create and deliver project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
- Works closely with relevant stakeholders, constantly monitor and report on progress to ensure effective and efficient implementation of projects
- Manage the pre-boarding preparation for new hotels entering RMCC
Ensure the team of Revenue Analysts develops and implements a Strategic Framework in line with RMCC and objectives
- Identify, create, manage and successfully implement projects as part of the Revenue Analysts Strategic Framework.
- Support the RMCC Senior Management team and work towards the delivery of RMCC Big Rocks, ensuring that these goals are clarified for the Revenue Analyst team and their individual goals are aligned.
- Manage and deliver key priorities agreed to the delivery dates and liaise with key stakeholders accordingly.
Assist the Senior Manager of Revenue Analysts with the continuous improvement of the Revenue Analyst team and the processes, procedures and systems used by the team to ensure maximum effectiveness, efficiency and productivity to drive
The Successful Applicant
The business analyst manager will have;
Ability to set & maintain minimum standards
Friendly & outgoing personality
Self-Motivated & motivational
Can work accurately and effectively under pressure
Good personal presentation skills
Warm personality & team spirit
Clear voice & well spoken
Committed & career oriented
Advanced Microsoft Excel
Good display of management skills i.e. leadership, organisation, communication, control
Strong analytical skills
Good people management skills proven in previous position
Good communication skills
Excellent organisation & planning skills
Strong project management skills
Sound knowledge of job related information technology
Good problem solving skills
Ability to introduce change effectively
Ability to speak and write English fluently
What's on Offer
The Business analyst manager pays £40K + £4.1K car allowance + bonus.