Analyst - Technical Services
Join a company who have been recognised as a leading employer
A proactive role with a specialist company in facilities management
About Our Client
The client is a specialist civil engineering, construction and facilities management company. They are known for the innovation, creativity and technological mastery with which they tackle the most complex of projects.
The key responsibilities of the Analyst - Technical Services position are listed below:
- Engaging with the different contracts in the business to understand software requirements as well as change management needs.
- Assisting with the planning and monitoring of defined systems, data and digital tools development projects.
- Set-up, manage and administrate data in core Computer Aided Facilities Management (CAFM) systems (Maximo, Concerto, Concept) to support core processes such as: Planned and Reactive works, Process Mapping, Commercial Activities, Planning and delivery of mobilisations, System Development and Innovation
- Transforming data for analysis / import / reporting tasks.
- Data migration.
- Use of analytical techniques to clean, transform, analyse and Interpret data using statistical techniques and visualisation tools (BIRT, Microsoft Power BI, Power Pivot, Power View and Excel).
- Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- People Management
- Collaborate and win buy-in/trust of internal colleagues and external clients
- Share knowledge and develop capabilities to strengthen understanding of business issues and best practices; evaluate implications
- Relationship Management
- Work in partnership on Data Support related projects
- Develop close working/strategic relationships with teams and senior management.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for the Analyst - Technical Services position will have the following:
Desirable: Strong Knowledge and experience of working with IBM Maximo in an administration/support or development capacity
Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (BIRT, Microsoft Power BI), databases (DB2)
Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
Effective persuasion and negotiation skills and the ability to manage expectations
Adept at writing SQL queries, report writing and presenting findings related experience in outsourcing/FM environments
What's on Offer
A permanent role with a leading employer, exposure to a proactive and varied position, and a competitive salary.