Opportunity to develop a career as an analyst within the FMCG indsutry
Chance to work for an established globally recognised brand
About Our Client
UK based FMCG cosmetic brand based in Watford, who pride themselves on being ambitious, agile, and approachable in providing innovative marketing solutions, which, have proven to be the foundation for their global success. They are passionate about their people and provide each member of the business continuous training and development throughout their careers. They are searching for a skilled Data analyst to join them.
- Enter Finished Goods code (SKU) together with correct EAN information on to SAP on receipt of the BOM WIP sheet.
- Enter Non Finished Goods code (SKU) together with correct EAN information on to SAP on receipt of the BOM WIP sheet.
- Create all new Bills of materials (BOM) in SAP using WIP sheets supplied by NPD and make effective within required forecast timings and current production schedule.
- Co-ordinate activities leading to BOM / SKU effectively and work pro-actively with internal departments to ensure relevant information is accurate and in place.
- Track all sku's to make sure they are fully set up and active.
- Maintain part status on SAP to change part to effective and Discontinued as required
- Monitor and report monthly on late non-effective SKU status.
- Work with all departments to make sure all master data is inputted and up to date.
- Run monthly checks & KPI's on all master data to check for incorrect or missing data, updated as required.
- Participate in the Valpak data yearly process
- Run or participate in master data projects to improve or enhance the system as required, working closely with the Change control manager in Accounts team.
- To participate in and / or lead any special project teams as determined by the head of supply chain.
The Successful Applicant
The data analyst is a brand new role which has been developed due to the growth of the business and reporting directly into the Head of Supply Chain. In this role, you should have an analytical mind and a strong business acumen.
- Experience in SAP Business is desirable
- Ability to learn quickly
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Systems driven with good analytical skills
- High attention to detail
- Excellent time and self-management
- Keen to learn and motivated
- Ability to work under pressure
- Is a team player and works co-operatively with others.
- Degree beneficial but not essential
- Experience in Supply Chain in related industry - FMCG, Pharmaceutical, Paint, Food beneficial but not essential
What's on Offer
- Salary up to £26,000
- Watford location
- Training and development
- Competitive package