Global & European Travel in Real Estate Investment & Development Firm
Financial Modelling Skills in excel required
About Our Client
Our Client is an International Student Housing Investor & Developer who are looking to grow the business globally within the next 10 years with aspirations to be the biggest international student accommodation provider.
1 Treasury Management
- Bank account set up, closure and maintenance
- Use of electronic banking portals and administration
- Across REIM (inc. Mancos) ownership of the global cash-flow forecasting and reporting processes - reporting daily/weekly/monthly
- Working with the financial processing analyst, on receipt and timing of payments.
- Ensure sufficient funding for AP payment runs
- Analysis and monitoring of business FX exposure
2 Development Finance
- Working with real estate team, supporting all financial matters for development projects, including updating project cashflows
- Manage budgets and variance reporting for projects - providing exception reports to REIM Exec and external partners on non-compliance at the project level
- Work with finance team and fund controllers to ensure all financial information per project is filed and managed correctly enabling statutory audits to be performed smoothly
- Monitoring the monthly payment timetable ensuring timely contractor payments
3 onthly Reporting
- Support the Real Estate Team in preparation of business KPIs
- Preparation of Real Estate monthly performance review materials
- Supporting the finance team with month-end and year-end processes
- Support the finance team monitoring monthly KPIs and identifying process improvement
- Prepare the calculation of Development Management/Acquisition fees
- Preparation of monthly bank monitor reports and subsequent submission of monthly drawdown requests
The Successful Applicant
- 2.1 degree within finance/business
- Experience of working in a highly analytical role and an operational business - knowledge and experience of financial modelling
- Excellent attention to detail which is maintained while working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel, building relationships with teams globally
- Strong time management skills and the ability to work flexibly around business needs and time-zones
- Ability to manage and communicate with stakeholders internally and externally and build strong positive relationships.
- Proven record of collaborating with colleagues across geographical, cultural and function boundaries.
- A self-starter who is able to manage and prioritise deadlines as well as manage expectations upwards.
- Ability to challenge the 'status quo.'
- Student housing experience.
- Real Estate experience
- European language skills.
What's on Offer
Competitive Salary +ood Bonus + Benefits package
Travel on offer as well.