An amazing opportunity to join a National Facilities Management business
Looking for an Analyst to join the team ASAP
About Our Client
Based in Derby, my client is a National Construction and Facilities Management firm working on a contract with a well known organisation.
The successful analyst will have the following responsibilities;
* Engaging with the different contracts in the VF business to understand software requirements as well as change management needs.
* Assisting with the planning and monitoring of defined VF systems, data and digital tools development projects.
* Set-up, manage and administrate data in core Computer Aided Facilities Management (CAFM) systems (Maximo, Concerto, Concept) to support core VFM processes such as:
* Planned and Reactive works
* Process Mapping
* Commercial Activities
* Planning and delivery of mobilisations
* System Development and Innovation
* High quality delivery of user training sessions for VF systems and digital business tools, ensuring content and supplementary materials are developed to defined standards.
* Transforming data for analysis / import / reporting tasks.
* Data migration.
* Use of analytical techniques to clean, transform, analyse and Interpret data using statistical techniques and visualisation tools (BIRT, Microsoft Power BI, Power Pivot, Power View and Excel).
* Identify, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
* Systems commercial management and configuration for our Maximo 7 system, assessing commercial requirements and building the relevant commercial data and reporting capabilities to properly support the relevant VF business commercial processes.
* Report Development utilising the VF Business Reporting Tools such as (BIRT, SQL(DB2), TOAD, SQL(SERVER), Microsoft Power BI, Nimbus Process Mapping, Process Performance Measurement Tools etc.)
* Content development for digital tools such as eForms (APPENATE), Digital Process Mapping (NIMBUS), EDMS (SharePoint) and future digital tools.
2. People Management
* Collaborate and win buy-in/trust of internal colleagues and external clients
* Share knowledge and develop capabilities to strengthen understanding of business issues and best practices; evaluate implications to VF
3. Relationship Management
* Work in partnership with VCUK I.T. on Data Support related projects
* Develop close working/strategic relationships with VF teams and senior management.
The Successful Applicant
The successful analyst will posses a range of the following;
Some experience of working in a rail specific environment is desirable.
Digital Project Management
What's on Offer
Salary up to £30,000