Analyst/Associate - Infrastructure Finance
Origination/Execution of Infrastructure Financing in the EMEA markets
Exposure across Energy, Transport and Renewables
About Our Client
My client is a leading European Corporate & Investment Bank with offices based in London.
The Analyst/Associate will support senior team members in the origination, structuring and execution of financial solutions in the Infrastructure space - generally in the form of senior debt.
- Preparing marketing presentations
- Assessing risks
- Building cash flow models
- Preparing credit memos
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate for this position will have:
- A strong academic background - engineering degrees are looked upon favourably
- CFA/ACA professional qualifications are also looked upon favourably
- Suitable lending and infrastructure obtained within the project/structured/infrastructure finance team of another reputable financial institution.
- Big 4 ACA candidates with Infrastructure knowledge will also be considered
- Strong DCF modelling skills
- Excellent credit/transaction experience
- A good understanding of debt instruments
- European languages preferred but not essential
What's on Offer
This role is paying a competitive compensation package in line with the market.