Application Support Analyst - CX Systems Support
Application Support Analyst - Bradford - £32,736 per annum
Hybrid role split between 3rd line development and CX systems support.
About Our Client
Our client is a UK wide housing association based in Bradford that are looking for a Support Analyst to deal with customers and users in a prompt, accurate, courteous and efficient manner. Meeting quality of service standards including:
- Outstanding incidents (no more than +2 days' work with no incident over 2 weeks old).
- Service Level Agreement (routine = maximum 3 working days, 1.5 working days average).
- Provider support to users enabling people to execute their responsibilities within their relevant business processes. Provide users with access to relevant modules and reports based on job role. Advise users on the proper usage of the system.
- Use best-practices (ITIL), tailored for Accent to ensure and improve capability of the team.
Incident / Problem Management
- Provide initial diagnosis of customer's calls and emails, and categorise, prioritise and record them in an accurate and timely manner.
- When applicable, use technical experience and knowledge to attempt to find an immediate fix or work-round to a reported issue.
- When incidents are resolved contact the customer to ensure that they are satisfied with the resolution.
- Ensure that incidents are recorded, prioritised and satisfactory cleared effectively and efficiently. Fully utilise Sunrise system to record and manage.
- Devise and provide workarounds to system problems that are stopping the business from delivering its responsibilities taking account of the overall process and system configuration and retaining the integrity of the data held within the system.
- Perform root cause analysis to identify the underlying problems that are causing user issues.
- Escalate difficult incidents or problems to ICT Database Administrator or Technical Engineers.
Development / Change Management
- Prioritise and implement requests for change to system, working in partnership with system developers, suppliers and Business Analysts. Ensure that the quality of ongoing service is maintained through the change process by providing suitable testing, handover training and support during go-live.
- Prepare maintenance plans and upgrade schedules for the organisation's systems. Undertake daily, weekly, monthly and annual routines to maintain systems and data quality.
- Create technical documentation to allow the solutions to be maintained and further enhanced by others. Create user documentation to allow the solution to be used by the business (or any other end user).
Mentoring and Communications
- Ensure that staff are technically able to use our systems through the provision of suitable mentoring and support services.
- Maintain and develop the current documentation in line with business needs and as the functionality of the system changes over time. Arrange and run workshops as required by Product Managers.
- Provide advice on the general user competence and needs analysis, proposing solutions. Use analysis of incident and problem management to identify training needs.
The Successful Applicant
Key Skills & Responsibilities:
- Strong experience supporting and developing an organisation's core applications / business systems including end-user support and 3rd line analysis
- Supporting and troubleshooting automation solutions
- Working in an ITIL environment, in particular within the incident, problem, change and release management activities
- Experience of working with third party suppliers to tune system operation and solve problems
- Planning, administrating and delivering system upgrades
- Strong experience working with key business personnel in providing support and delivering solutions within SLA
- Dealing with enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner in a stressed or pressured environment to ensure that requirements are met and all issues resolved.
- Experience of one or more of following systems: Umbraco website client , Geomant Contact Expert, Skype for Business, Visual Studio, SQL Server
- Exposure to Process Automation or Lo-Code Tools (e.g. SSIS or XXXX)
- Knowledge of code review and step through (C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net)
- Training on the use of workflow-driven IT systems
- Writing technical or "how to" documentation (or videos)
What's on Offer
£32,736 per annum
- 28 days (excluding bank holidays) paid holiday per year rising by 1 day per year up to a maximum of one working week (pro rata)
- Option to purchase additional holiday of up to 2 of your working weeks (at managers discretion)
- Flexi-time scheme
- Salary based contributory pension
- Scheme with Life Assurance cover or a defined contribution pension
- Scheme (SHPS)
- Cycle Scheme
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme.