Application Support Analyst - InTapp
Application Analyst - Intapp product stack (Time, Intake, Conflicts & Flow)
Application Analyst - T-SQL, SSRS and MSSQL database skills required
About Our Client
I'm currently working with a growing law firm based in Bristol, they are on the lookout for an Application Support Analyst to join them on a permanent basis. You will be joining at an exciting time; the business has shifted their technology team back in-house and are building a team who will be integral to their plans for future growth.
The main focus will be to maintain, develop, research and support the Intapp product stack (Time, Intake, Conflicts & Flow).
- Daily monitoring and management of the Intapp product stack within the firm
- Analyse/resolve 3rd line support calls. Raise additional support tickets with third party Intapp support
- Perform maintenance updates and upgrades to Intapp product stack as well as other core business applications in liaison with suppliers, staff and other members of IT
- Liaise with suppliers and suppliers in suggesting and developing improvements to Intapp product stack and other core business applications
- Build and maintain a technical library of configuration and know-how for core business applications
- Gain further understanding of the firm's IT systems and develop knowledge of other technologies related to the firm, both by self-development and, where appropriate, by undertaking specialist IT courses.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience of Intapp Open and Intapp Time Administration modules.
- Windows 7 /Windows Server 2008 R2/2012 / Active Directory / SQL Server Admin 2005/2012/2016
- Database skills: T-SQL, SSRS and MSSQL
- Web services: REST API's, SOAP, XML & JSON familiarity
- Experience of Application installations, configurations and management. Strong awareness of full application lifecycles
- Excellent documentation skills
- Experience of MS Dynamics AX
- Familiarity of iManage document management, Office 365, LexisNexis Visualfiles desirable
What's on Offer
£28,000-£32,000 + additional benefits