Application Support Specialist
Working in a rapidly growing sector
A role which will give you ample responsibility from the first day
About Our Client
We are proud to be partnering with Causeway Technologies Ltd, the UK's largest provider of specialist software for construction and related industries. Causeway's technology makes the difference by accelerating digital transformation in the construction, infrastructure and maintenance industries. Causeway supports thousands of companies to affect millions of lives every day. Causeway's vision is to create amazing technology to help their customers build a better world. As a Causeway employee you will fully embrace and embody their five core values - Be Curious, Own It, Work Together, Be Proud, Wow Everyone.
- Previous experience working in a customer support role
- A good knowledge of MS Office applications including Outlook.
- Degree level education or equivalent preferred.
- Previous experience of providing second line technical customer support / or knowledge & experience gained in the construction industry & a willingness to provide technical support
- Experience of working in a software application support team / or knowledge and experience as a quantity surveyor, estimator or accountant and a desire to help others
- A relevant degree (or equivalent) in IT, software development, computer science, other relevant subject.
The Successful Applicant
- A warm & friendly telephone manner & ability to provide accurate, well written responses
- Excellent planning & organisational skills to successfully co-ordinate a high number of activities, with excellent time management, prioritisation & the ability to remain calm and objective under pressure.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills, good interpersonal skills & an excellent telephone manner
- Articulate & focused with the ability to influence others
- Willingness to continuously develop own knowledge & skills & share knowledge with colleagues for the benefit of customers and the organisation.
What's on Offer
Based in Bourne End, easily commutable from Slough, Maidenhead, Windsor, High Wycombe, Reading and surrounding areas.
There is also an opportunity for this role to be based in Middlesbrough
A competitive salary + award winning benefits.