£30,000 - £45,000
World leading manufacturing business
Great team environment
About Our Client
The company are a world leader in design, manufacture and supply of sealing products.
- Problem solving for customers.
- Providing solutions under great time pressure to minimise down-time.
- Answer technical customer queries. ▪ Provide a technical service for internal sales staff.
- Design new and innovative sealing solutions.
- Design specific solutions for specific problems and ensure that the correct materials and procedures are used in manufacture.
- Visit customer sites, both in the UK and further afield to obtain information, provide advice and help solve problems. ▪ Provide technical training for a number of different products for both internal and external staff.
- Attend conferences as appropriate and, on occasion, deliver technical papers.
- Attend joint sales visits to provide a technical focus to external sales.
- Other duties within your scope which are deemed necessary by the business in order for you to effectively complete the job.
The Successful Applicant
- Ideally you will have a degree in an engineering discipline such as Mechanical Engineering however this is not limited to just mechanical and can be in other Engineering disciplines.
- Excellent communication skills both client facing, virtually and telephone.
- Good experience in engineering design
- Experience of customer facing engineering role
- Team player
- Good positive communication and negotiation skills
- Change facilitator, shares knowledge
- Leads by example.
- Hands on experience of problem-solving equipment issues
- Must be able to work on own initiative and without supervision.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills and ability to prioritise tasks
- Computer literacy a distinct advantage
- Ability to work to deadlines
What's on Offer
In return you will receive:
- Full time permanent position
- £30,000 - £50,000 per annum depending upon experience
- Free on-site parking
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Good company pension