Architect - Health Sciences
The opportunity to join a stable business with ambitious growth plans
About Our Client
This well-established practice has a long-standing and excellent reputation in the Healthcare sector. They are looking for a talented and experienced Architect, with excellent knowledge of this sector and a pro-active approach, as well as a wealth of experience in business development and practice management, to join their thriving studio,
The role will be to support the Directors and Associates:
* Work closely to design and manage projects of varying sizes from inception to completion.
* Control the production of drawings to meet project requirements and deadlines.
* Prepare presentations and undertake stakeholder engagement.
* Undertake co-ordination of whole design team
* Manage project cost control.
The Successful Applicant
* Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit a bonus
* Stage 0-4
* UK public sector experience including Healthcare and Education
* Ideally mentoring juniors and job running assisting
In order to apply, you must have a full CV and portfolio
What's on Offer
A competitive salary and good benefits package