- Hybrid working and full autonomy to succeed
- Excellent project exposure with room to progress.
About Our Client
Long established Architectural Studio with an impressive portfolio focusing its attentions in the retail space, working with the UK's most cherished brands and retail developers. At present, their current live portfolio is circa £100mn with a projects across the UK.
Working at BIM L2, the studio works predominantly in REVIT. Their intimate team is welcoming and strives to work collaboratively with employees at all levels involved and actively contributing to the successful delivery of a project throughout all RIBA stages.
The main focus of this position is to support in the production of technical information using Revit for both planning, reserved matters and full working drawing packs. You will ensure that work is delivered in keeping with deadlines and compliant with regulations and other documentation as required.
The Successful Applicant
- The ideal candidate will be fairly new into their career, having secured a few years post studies.
- General understanding of the Building Regulations and must be highly proficient using Revit software.
- Ability to work autonomoulsy with accountability to collaboratively support the studio.
What's on Offer
You will be immersed into a very active portfolio of projects, gaining good exposure to working on multiple projects at different stages simultaneously that require good BIM coordinaton and integration. You'll be given equipment to carry out your role as you will enjoy freedom to work either from home or the studio as desired. You'll be supported to progress your career within the practice through training and exposure to variety, challenging you constantly.