Leading PLC developer offering continued training and progression
Close knit team culture with promotion of autonomous working
About Our Client
House builder focused on place-making through considered master planning and sensitive house type design. The proudly boast more awards for design and delivery than any other house builder and are in fact themselves the competition.
They have a recently enjoyed growth and expansion across the Midlands and are looking for passionate employees to join their team in making this region a success.
Unlike other house builders, their Architectural Technician roles span a couple of specialities within the technical department, most notably layout design and technical detailing, where you will crucially be taking sketch layouts from external consultants and ensuring they work with house type design and any vernacular changes required for planning.
You will liaising with other members of the team, both with technical and the wider business, particularly commercial and construction.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this particular Architectural Technician role, you will have:
- Competent use of AutoCAD
- Familiar with UK Building Regulations and S106, as well as NHBCs, CMLs, SAP, SBD and LTH.
- Excellent ability to organise and prioritise tasks as required to met deadline, and react to challenges from site.
- Experience working on volume residential developments, either within practice, consultancy or house builder.
- Excellent communication skills, often required to liaise with various stakeholders internally and externally.
The business strive for quality and passion, which you will closely resonate with. They have a close knit working team and they are looking for someone who enjoys working as part of a team but is equally satisfied independently, without the need for constant support.
What's on Offer
Competitive starting salary with excellent benefits, which will naturally grow as you progress within the business and as the region continues the momentum it has already gained. These include:
- car/car allowance
- bonus up to 15% of salary
- pension (6% company)
- training and development courses as required.