Requires Housebuilding Experience
Have Experience delivering projects from pre-start stage through to construcion
About Our Client
The company is an FTSE 250 company, with ambitious plans for continued growth looking to add an Architectural Technician to it's fantastic team
- Delivering projects from the pre-start stage through to the construction team.
- Assist with due diligence technical appraisals for new land purchases.
- Securing planning and discharge all relevant conditions.
- Organise the pre-start process.
- Take Responsibility for working drawing portfolio and specifications.
- Take an active involvement at tender stage to provide assistance with technical detailing.
- Attend site meetings to monitor the progress and resolve issues as and when they arise.
- Liaise with external architects, engineers and other consultants (including subcontractors) to develop the scheme to a buildable standard.
- Co-ordinate SAP, PEA, EPC.
- Produce Land Registry deed plans.
- Co-ordinate and secure postal addresses.
- Approve sales documents.
- Approve the following designs: Kitchen, heating, ventilation, structural, roof, floor.
- Produce working drawings in CAD.
The Successful Applicant
- Must have excellent communication skills with ability at all levels internally and externally.
- Must be able to assist and train.
- Must embrace and proactively suggest new solutions to problems.
- Should strive for continuous professional and personal development.
What's on Offer
Negotiable Salary dependent on experience
Health care and pension package