Privately owned developer with abundance of land.
Fresh team with growth plans for the restructure.
About Our Client
Privately owned developer with multiple functions under their umbrella company. Their Housebuilding business has recently developed a new house type portfolio range, ready to be rolled out and a recent restructure has seen this new position arise as they enter into a new phase of growth.
They have a relaxed culture with everybody pulling together to move developments forward, and appreciate that work/life balance is critical. They offer competitive remuneration including fuel for both business and personal travel as well as constant and tailored training and development.
Your main objective is to ensure all technical information from an Architectural perspective on a residential development is both received on time and accurate to construction details, building regulations and other regulatory bodies. Example duties include:
- Critique information received from consultants (layouts, elevations, house types etc) to ensure optimum financial return on all sites.
- Discharge any planning and NHBC conditions and ensure compliance with NHBCs
- Comply with H&S standards, best practice, planning and technical procedures.
- Make site visits as required and support site teams with technical information.
- Apply for and obtain CMLs inline with deadlines.
- Liaise with internal departments, in particular engineering and planning, and ensure cohesion of information, resolving any clashes as presented.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in your application for this role, you will be 2-5years into your career and ideally have experience working for a house builder directly. You will be a someone who's flexible, be interactive with the team, excited to get stuck in and work to move the business forward inline with your career aspirations.
What's on Offer
You will receive a competitive starting salary commensurate with your experience, and a benefits package that includes a company car/car allowance. You will be part of a young team, that has recently restructured to allow further growth of the business.