UK Top 10 Housebuilder.
Excellent progression opportunities.
About Our Client
My client is a UK Top 10, NHBC certified, multiple award winning, PLC housebuilder who are looking to add an Architectural Technition to the Technical team due to an internal promotion.
Reporting to the Technical Manager, your main responsibilities will include coordination of Architects and interrogation of architectural layouts and designs; support of the pre-contract application process, submission of building regulations/ NHBC applications and securing all necessary consents to enable projects to commence. The Technical Technician will also be reasonable for interdepartmental liaison and support with regard to providing technical information and resolving technical issues. The work will be mainly for volume residential developments; therefore experience within this type of design is critical.
The Successful Applicant
* Strong Communication and negotiation skills.
* Possess an ability to liaise confidently at all levels.
* Excellent organisation and time management skills.
* Focuses on the company's goals, understands its direction and contributes to its overall success.
* Takes ownership of the performance and development of themselves, supports the development of others.
* Continually looks for ways to improve the service provided by self, team and the organisation.
* Aware of the need to add value to support economic, sustainable growth for the organisation.
* The role holder is expected to be committed to equal opportunities and to promote nondiscriminatory practices in all aspects of work undertaken.
What's on Offer
- Attractive salary.
- Strong bonus.
- Great career opportunity.
- Car allowance.